All the latest information on care worker hubs
Hope you are all well & having a good week.
Please see below details of the next hubs for Hertfordshire.
|Area||Date & Time||Address|
|Welwyn & Hatfield||Tuesday 6th July 2021|
|Focolare Centre for Unity, 69 Parkway, Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6JG|
|Watford & South Oxhey||Wednesday 7th July 2021|
|The Stanborough Centre, 609 St Albans Road, Watford, WD25 9JL|
|Cheshunt, Broxbourne & Hoddesdon||Thursday 8th July 2021|
|Cheshunt Community Sports Park, Albury Ride, Cheshunt, EN8 8XG, in the Garden Room|
Please note the following;
- No PPE orders required – there will be a mixture of PPE taken to all hubs, and will run on a first come first served basis.
- Test Kits are available at all hubs.
- We will be asking everyone to abide by the 2 meter social distancing rule and also to wear a mask when collecting their PPE.
- If you wish to speak to a member of the team at the hubs, please speak to them separately away from others.
- Please bring a bag to carry away your PPE items with you.
If you are attending the hubs please let us know which hub by emailing PPE@abbotscare.com so we have an estimate number of attendees, and to ensure we have a sufficient supply of PPE.
We encourage all staff to attend these hubs to collect their PPE and to take this opportunity to meet your Employee Liaison Officers, Customer Service Care Coordinator and Community Facilitator. You can discuss how everything is going, to ask any questions you may have, any concerns you would like to raise, or to have a general chat.
If you are unable to attend the hubs, please let us know and ensure you have a sufficient supply of PPE. If you require PPE and aren’t able to get to the hubs, you will need to collect from our Head Office in St Albans. If you are collecting from the office, please let us know before you arrive so we can have this ready for you. We do ask that anyone coming to the office wears a masks, uses the hand sanitising station on the ground floor, and waits in the corridor outside our office.