Welcome to Abbots Care
Whether you are looking for a change in career or you’ve previously worked in care and are looking for a new challenge, you’ve come to the right place! At Abbots Care we pride ourselves on changing people’s lives for the better, and if you feel you could make a real positive impact on the life of a vulnerable person, then we’d love to hear from you.
Founded in 1995 as a small family business, Abbots Care is now a multi award-winning, CQC Outstanding care provider with family values still very much at the heart of what we do.
As well as being committed to providing the very best care for our customers, we make sure our staff have access to specialist training pathways, career development opportunities and well-being support.
There are so many reasons to join our team, but these are our top five.
- Feeling of reward: There is no better feeling than knowing you’ve made a difference to someone’s day, week or even month. Many of our customers don’t get to see many people, so the time you spend with them in invaluable.
- Flexibility: We understand the importance of having a work life balance, and out flexible shifts mean that you can work around your family commitments.
- Variety: In care, every day is different. You may go on from reminiscing about memories one day, to helping your customer through a difficult day the next. No day is ever the same and this truly is a special part if working in care.
- Real qualifications: There is a common misconception that working in care requires the relevant qualification. At Abbots Care, we employ staff with no previous experience as we provide full paid training and mentoring when you join us. Unlike other care providers, we also pay for your training course as well as the time you have spent training with us. Should you wish to specialise in a certain area such as Learning Disability, Complex Healthcare or Specialist Care, our training courses and qualifications are tailored to all areas of home care.
- Our perks: There are plenty of reasons you will love working with us, from our competitive pay rates to our market leading mileage pay. We have a fantastic management team and operate an open-door policy in our branch offices, so you can drop in any tome to speak to anyone about anything. We offer a dedicated staff support service to ensure you are always supported in your role and offer career progression opportunities and well-being support.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!