Spinal Home Care
At Abbots Care we are proud to offer bespoke and outstanding Spinal Cord Injury home care services. Our Spinal Injury care team are trained to the highest level, and they are here to offer a professional, compassionate and person-centered care service.
With over 25 years’ experience in the field of specialist & complex care for both adults and children, we place family values at the heart of everything we do. At Abbots Care we only deliver the standard of care we would accept for our own families and all our spinal care packages are tailored to the unique needs of our customers. Our Spinal Injury carers are specially trained and highly experienced in what they do. As well as providing care for you or your loved one, our carers are also experienced in working alongside hospital and multi-disciplinary teams, so you can rest assured your loved on is receiving excellent all-round care.
Our spinal injury services include:
- Bowel Management
- Respiratory Care (including tracheostomy, ventilation and suctioning)
- PEG Tube or nasogastric feeding
- Acquired Brain Injury and neurological conditions
- Pain management caused by spinal cord injury
- Medication administration
- Continence care (including catheter care)
- Paraplegia and Tetraplegia
- Autonomic Dysreflexia
- Tissue Visibility
Care Service Enquiry
Whether you’re looking for full-time, round the clock care, or additional support during the day or night, we also offer Visiting Care and Live-In Care options for Spinal Cord Injury Care. Our expert carers are here to support with:
- Round the clock bowel care.
- Medication administration.
- Respiratory and feeding support (if required).
- Personal care and hygiene management.
- Infection Control.
Our assessment process:
We offer a simple and hassle-free home or telephone assessment where one of our Spinal Injury experts will:
- Determine the right type of care package for your individual needs.
- Help you choose your carer(s).
- Encourage and promote independence.
We take a holistic and person-centered approach to care, and pride ourselves on giving our customers the very best all round home care.