Live-in care in Bristol
24-hour live-in care, tailored to your needs
Outstanding live-in care in Bristol
At Abbots Care, we understand the importance of finding reliable and compassionate care for yourself or a loved one. Our exceptional live-in care service in Bristol has been recognised and accredited as Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission, our live-in care service is registered under our Hertfordshire office and the UK Home Care Association.
Why choose Abbots Care?
Our team of Care Workers are dedicated to delivering personalised live-in care in Bristol that meets the unique needs of each person we care for. Whether you or a loved one requires assistance with daily tasks, or require more specialised support for complex conditions, our live-in care service is here to support you.
Trusted live-in care service provided throughout Bristol
Live-in Care Bristol
24/7 live-in care ensures your loved one gets the required support they need in the place they feel most comfortable. With bespoke support, we ensure that our care is provided on an individual basis. To find out more, please visit here.
Live-in care across Bristol
Specialist live-in care, tailored to your needs
Designed to support you or a loved one living with complex healthcare conditions such as neurological disorders and spinal cord injuries. Tailored to your unique needs, our specialist careers arrange a schedule that works around you and your family. To find out more, please visit here.
Specialist care supporting those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. To find out more, please visit here.
Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, and dressing to support individuals in their own home.
Designed to provide relief and support to family carers who may need a break from their carers responsibilities.
Supporting individuals in achieving their full potential by providing individualised care plans and specialised support dependent on their needs. To find out more, please visit here.
What are the benefits of live-in care?
Here are a number of advantages to our live-in care services in Bristol and beyond:
- One-to-One Support: Live-in care offers personalised attention and assistance tailored to the individual’s specific needs.
- Continue to live with pets: Live-in care allows people to maintain their bond with beloved pets while receiving the necessary care and support.
- Minimal disruption to daily life and routine: Live-in care workers adapt to your existing routines, ensuring minimal disruptions to your daily activities and independence.
- Ability to stay in the comfort and familiarity of your own home: Live-in care helps you to remain in a familiar environment, surrounded by personal belongings and the connection to your community.
- Couples can stay together: Live-in care allows couples to receive care while staying together, preserving emotional support and companionship.
- Family involvement: Live-in care services encourage family involvement in the care process, allowing family members to provide support and participate in their loved one’s care if they wish. This can help to improve family relationships and overall quality of life.
For further information
Contact our friendly team today
We prioritise the safety and wellbeing of the people we care for. Our rigorous training process ensures that every member of our team is given the tools they need to exceed in delivering specialised and compassionate care.