Home care in Buckinghamshire
Discover home care services in Buckinghamshire.
Trusted and specialist home care in Buckinghamshire
Bespoke home care in Buckinghamshire, tailored to support you. Regulated by the CQC. Discover our live-in, visiting and complex care services online.
Specialist home care, tailored to your needs
At Abbots Care, we provide exceptional home care in Buckinghamshire, offering personalised support and assistance within the comfort of one’s own home.
Our dedicated Care Workers are experienced in helping our clients maintain independence by providing bespoke care packages, either through live-in, visiting or complex care.
Why choose Abbots Care?
Our award-winning home care services have received recognition for our commitment to quality and excellence, including being ranked among the Top 20 Home Care Providers in the UK for 2020.
Every one of our Buckinghamshire Care Workers are highly trained and experienced in providing quality care to seniors and individuals with disabilities. Whether you or a loved one requires 24/7 support, companionship, medication management, personal care, or another type of care, our personalised packages are equipped to support people to live more comfortably.
Trusted home care services provided throughout Buckinghamshire
Live-in care in Buckinghamshire
24/7 live-in care to ensure that your loved one gets the required support they need in the place they feel most comfortable. With bespoke support, we ensure that our care is provided on an individual basis. To find out more, please visit here.
Visiting care in Buckinghamshire
Our visiting home care services offer support for a range of conditions and can make life easier and more enjoyable for you and your family. From help getting up in the mornings to support medication management, our highly-trained care team is happy to assist with all kinds of activities. To find out more, please visit here.
Overnight care in Buckinghamshire
Overnight care gives you peace of mind should you or your family member need help during the night. This can be especially comforting for those with physical disabilities or for those with dementia who may feel isolated and confused.
Complex care in Buckinghamshire
Designed to support you or a loved one living with complex healthcare conditions such as neurological disorders and spinal cord injuries. Tailored to your unique needs, our specialist Care Workers arrange a schedule that works around you and your family. To find out more, please visit here.
Home care across Buckinghamshire
- Leighton Buzzard
- Milton Keynes
- Gerrards Cross
Specialist home care, tailored to your needs
Specialist care supporting those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. To find out more, please visit here.
Elderly companion care
A free companionship service in which our friendly volunteers provide social interaction and support to combat loneliness and isolation for people in Hertfordshire and beyond. To find out more, please visit here.
Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, and dressing to support individuals in their own home.
Emergency home care
Designed to provide immediate support and intervention to individuals who may be unable to leave their home due to a medical condition. Perhaps a loved one has suddenly fallen ill, or their medical condition has worsened. We’re here to help.
Designed to provide relief and support to family carers who may need a break from their carer responsibilities.
Care for children
Support for the parents of children affected by a range of conditions including complex medical conditions, developmental disorders or disabilities.
Learning disability care
Supporting individuals in achieving their full potential by providing individualised care plans and specialised support dependent on their needs. To find out more, please visit here.
What are the benefits of home care?
There are a number of advantages to our home care services in Hertfordshire and beyond:
- Comfort and familiarity: Allowing individuals to receive care in the comfort and familiarity of one’s own home. This can help to reduce stress and anxiety, improving overall wellbeing.
- Personalised care: Tailored to the specific needs and preferences of each individual, ensuring that they receive the care and support that they need.
- Independence and autonomy: Enabling individuals to maintain their independence by providing assistance with daily living activities and other tasks that may be challenging due to illness or disability.
- Enhanced safety: Helping to reduce the risk of falls, accidents, and other health-related issues by providing assistance with mobility and other tasks.
- Cost-effective: Home care services can be a cost-effective alternative to a care home. This type of care can also be more customised to fit the individual’s budget and needs.
- Family involvement: Home care services encourage family involvement in the care process, allowing family members to provide support and participate in their loved one’s care if they wish. This can help to improve family relationships and overall quality of life.
Contact our friendly Team
We prioritise the safety and wellbeing of the people we care for. Our rigorous training process ensures that every member of our team is given the tools they need to exceed in delivering specialised and compassionate care.
Our expert home care in Buckinghamshire is here to support you. Contact us today on 0330 094 5511
to learn more about our services and how we can help you or a loved one.